Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name. I'm a Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My incredible husband JP as well as my happiest Dad Henry are also part of our family. My Instagram account @annephung is where I am most popular with my followers. I write about my day-to-day life, both positive and negative. I moved to America with my parents and brother at the age of 1 1/2 years old. old I would not be now sharing my story with you if it weren't since my parents were devoted to hard work and sacrifice. As a child, I knew that I could have a shot at a better future I strived to impress them and was a shrewd entrepreneur when it came to achievement. In my mind, I could see the path I wanted to take to live my life. Attend college, and get a degree. Get married. Buy a house. Get kids. The life I had thought I would have was not what it turned into. In 2013, I found it difficult to accept my job. Although the salary and status were good, I didn't feel like the work was satisfying. In reality, I thought I was simply wasting my time. While I moved towards my new life path I began to discover the importance of personal training and that's my passion. I am a lover for exercise, enjoy being around people and helping them. In 2014, I founded my small company and it will be my 7th year anniversary by 2021. There are a few Asian women working in this industry. As a coach I would like to be a positive influence by offering high-quality coaching to aid others to become healthier and happier. Also, I strive to inspire others to go after their goals and achieve anything and everything they want to do in their life. My career took off as I experienced the greatest success of my life. However, my mother passed away just when my career took off. In Heaven she rests now in peace after a long battle with the disease known as Scleroderma. Yet, I keep her with me and think of her daily. It is amazing how life will teach us the exact instruction we require, even when we do not realize it. The death of my mother has changed my life in a profound way and I am convinced that she offered me a second chance at life. When she passed away in the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was the perfect time to start her next life and give me a second chance of living a happy, fulfilled and meaningful life. In my 30s, I have a sense of being alive and in the moment. I'm not feeling that I'm just another number. As I share the story of my journey, it's in the hope that others are able to relate to my thoughts and feelings. In order to feel that they are not alone. And that there is real love. Therapy is necessary and not unusual. In the end, your wellness is your greatest wealth. Because death is all that we can have I wish you a great time in living your life to the fullest and leave without regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antonia Kidman

Ash Costello and Ashley Bell